Sunday, September 30, 2007

AHHHH!!!!

So tomorrow I start my new job. This is of course a good thing, with the exception of one minor detail. I'm sick! For whatever reason, (maybe it's tied to stress?) I always seem to get sick at really crucial moments. I got plenty of sleep today and have been taking Vitamin C like crazy and will definitely be going to bed early. Of course, I'm not going to be used to getting up at a "normal" time as it is, but tomorrow should be extra interesting with me feeling not in top shape. I'm really hoping that with all of this sleep that perhaps tomorrow won't be too terrible.

In any case, I will post here tomorrow to let everyone know how the first day went. I am really excited about the job and hope that being sick doesn't last long so that I can hopefully enjoy things. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

No comments: