Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sorry for the Delay

Sorry to not have posted in almost a week. Lots has been going on and I've been crazy busy. I'm super excited to start my new job Monday but of course, that comes with trying to get alot of things done before then. I've been fairly busy on the EMT front as well.

I promise to post after my first day of work on Monday to let everyone know what I think.

The other big thing I'm considering at the moment, is whether to start attending a local gay group I just discovered is no more than 10 minutes away. They seem to engage in a combination of social, educational, and activist types of activities. It might be interesting, since I'm largely in the closet here, to meet some other gay people from the area. The group meets on Monday nights and they start their new year this coming Monday, the same day I start work. Something to think about anyway.

No comments: