Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Something New

To avoid confusion, I have just made some changes. For anyone that I might have attempted to confuse yesterday, NYEMSWhacker and TraumaJunkie1 are both me. In the near future, I'll probably pick one or the other and stick with it.

What adding a new account to this blog allows me to do is have an email address that readers can use to contact me directly. You can find it in my TruamaJunkie1 profile, but it's simply traumajunkie1@gmail.com. Furthermore, in that profile, you will find a screenname that I have linked up with my usual one. On AIM, I can now be reached at traumajunkie1046. For those of you who are dorks enough to care, in many places, 10-46 is the police radio code for an MVA or motor vehicle accident.

So the net result of the above, is that for anyone whose interested, you can contact me via email or on AIM.

No comments: