Friday, August 31, 2007

No News Is...No News

So since Monday there's been a whole lot of stress but very little news in regards to my cousin. Special lab work has been sent out, but nothing will be known about that for two weeks. Aside from that, his doctors are busy arguing with each other through my cousin and his parents. None of them can seem to agree on anything, but of course they don't talk to each other. While I have on occasion had the pleasure of seeing a good doctor, on the whole, I think there really needs to be significant improvement in the kinds of people that are admitted to med school. But that's a rant for another day.

On the job front, I now have a second interview lined up for next week. Both the interviews for Tuesday and Thursday are jobs that are nearby and both something I'd be interested in. I'm really hoping at least one of the two works out. It'd be nice to put an end to the job search.

In a move that made my day yesterday, both the chief of my ambulance corps from school and my former boss on campus made phone calls to me to see how I was doing. It was nice to know they were thinking of me as the school year got going up there.

No comments: