Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Guilty

I will admit that this evening, I was busy flipping channels between a re-run of last night's Daily Show and Colbert Report and the Disney Channel. Yup, that's right, the Disney Channel. High School Musical 2 just happend to be airing again, and I could not resist the opportunity to see Zac Efron, and in a couple of scenes, Zac Efron without a shirt. Yes, it is a cheesey made for TV movie geared towards a slightly older Disney audience, but c'mon, a cute guy only gets better when he can also sing. On top of that, he can dance, and a guy who can really dance, is of course a major turn on.

Aside from that, I'm still working on the job thing, and debating on talking to a few people who might be able to do me some favors. I'd have to make sure to approach them the right way. I'm getting pretty frustrated though, so it might be worth it. I did just find a job to apply to that's in my town today, and in fact on the same street as the fire dept on which I am a volunteer EMT. It'd be about a 7 minute commute, so that'd be nice.

1 comment:

jay said...

Use all available options, connections are the way MANY ppl ppl get jobs. Many places love referrals.