Thursday, June 28, 2007

Those "10" Lists

So, since everyone seems to be doing it (always a good reason to do something of course) I've decided to complete a few of those "10" lists that have been going around the blog world like a virus. There are ten of these "10" lists, but I got bored and ended up only being interested in six of them. In any case, sixty facts and opinions of mine should be enough for now. I'm posting the first five here. I will post the sixth next as it's the list of 10 hot celebs and I'm going to include pictures. I think it will work better as it's own post.


10 random things about you
1. I’m 22.
2. I just graduated from college.
3. I came out to my family, close friends, and at college over a year ago.
4. I am not out where I’m now living at home.
5. I’m a volunteer EMT and actually find it fun (even at 3:30am).
6. I love summer, I hate rain, but I love thunderstorms.
7. Dogs make me happy.
8. I love water and am a pool rat.
9. I’m currently looking for a job.
10. I am a gay guy who despises shopping.

10 favorite foods
1. Pasta with pesto sauce
2. Ravioli
3. Caesar Salad
4. Cheeseburgers
5. Provolone or any sharp cheese
6. Homemade pizza (though regular pizza will work too)
7. Bruschetta
8. Grilled chicken
9. BBQ Chicken
10. Pasta in just about any form not already mentioned
(Yes, I’m half Italian)

10 wants
1. To be in the same place as my boyfriend.
2. A job
3. A job that actually matters
4. To keep up my current workout schedule (especially after 2 and 3 happen)
5. To eventually be able to be completely out in all parts of my life.
6. To be a good friend
7. To be able to understand that not all aspects of life can be understood via science
8. To be able to consider the opinions of others but not be governed by them
9. To go back to grad school for clinical psychology in the near but not immediate future
10. To be less afraid of change

10 things you are scared of
1. Change
2. Not finding a job that I like
3. Losing touch with friends from college
4. Coming out here in my hometown
5. The inevitable ambulance call that will make me wonder why I do it
6. That someone who knows the “straight” me might stumble upon this blog and figure it all out (yes, I know it’s very unlikely)
7. Things I can’t figure out
8. Things I can’t know the answer to
9. The way most people drive
10. Being wrong when it really matters

10 dislikes
1. Rude people
2. Especially rude drivers (who don’t use turn signals)
3. People who lie to me
4. People who can’t stop talking
5. Bigoted people and those who can’t accept differences
6. The religious right
7. The political right
8. Those who make assumptions about me before they get to know me
9. People who say everything happens for a reason
10. Really loud environments

1 comment:

jay said...

You do realize that now you're in for a world of people tagging you constantly to do stuff like this. LOL>