Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back? Maybe?

Hi all,

So I'd be suprised if anyone is still visiting here.  My apologies to anyone who was attached that felt abandoned.  It was not my intention to ditch this project, it just sort of happened.  I think perhaps as things changed in life, this blog was no longer serving the purpose it started with.  In any case, I'm feeling some need to come back to it now.  I can't quite explain why, but here I am.  I'm lucky I even remember the password as it's apparently been well over a year...

If anyone has found themselves back here who might have been reading in the past, I'll give you some updates.

The job: I'm now in a high level management position at my agency.  Not sure how that happened, but hey, if they offer to pay you more to do something, it's hard to say no, even if you're not quite sure (or at all sure) you're qualified.

School: I'm now halfway done with my masters degree.  It's a very credity heavy counseling program, but a good program and I am largely enjoying it, though not always the work that come with it.

Love life: Dating a guy since early this past summer.

Gay life: Still mostly in the closet here.  Out to good friends and one member of my EMS agency and one co-worker.  Unfortuantely I am not out at work or in general within the EMS world.  At school, it seems to be a bit of a mixed bag.  I don't really talk about it but I don't exactly hide it either.  I think perhaps this is the reason I'm back.  I would really like to change this and am slowly making plans to do so.  Do I smell a 2010 New Year's resolution...?  Time will tell...

And now a link to something you might all enjoy at one of my favorite blogs...
http://gayguystraightguy.blogspot.com/2009/12/straight-guy-this-is-great-get-people.html

2 comments:

Mike said...

Welcome back!!!

traumajunkie1 said...

Thanks Mike! Good to be back.
Hope you've been doing well.