Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

I cannot for the life of me believe that in less than 28 hours it will be 2010. I'm not at all sure how that managed to happen.

In the past, I've posted New Year's resolutions here with the hopes that actually sharing the resolutions might cause me to be more likely to stick to them. Turns out that plan was pretty useless and so I'll opt to not bore you with things I'm hardly likely to stick to for more than a month.

In other news, I currently have Glee on the TV in the background. I started out really disliking this show. And it still irks me with its overly stereotypical portrayals of all of the characters from the jock, to the cheerleaders, to the student who uses the wheelchair, to the obligatory gay kid. Yet, somehow, it has grown on me. I don't think the music is all that good, but it's not bad. And, I have to admit, Finn, the football player isn't so bad to look at.

I hope everyone has an excellent New Year's holiday and a great start to 2010.

No comments: