Thursday, July 5, 2007

On the job front, I found two more jobs to apply for. One of them I'm not too sure I'd actually want, I'd need more information, but the due date to apply is tomorrow so I'm safer sending a cover letter and resume and then making a decision later. The other one looks kind of interesting and like a job that would be good to do while going back to grad school.

I made it to the Y again today, and was rewarded twice over. While I was leaving the locker room at the end of my swim, I ran into the same cute guy from the other day. The real fun though was the guy who decided to swim in the lane next to me. I could swim circles around him, but not at all a bad guy to look at. He really needs to learn though, that if you want to swim laps, board shorts really aren't the best choice for your swimming (or my viewing).

Aside from that, no particularly exciting news to report.

2 comments:

J.R. said...

You should have taken initiative and pulled the board shorts off that fool. He would have appreciated it, I'm sure!

Nothing Golden Stays

jay said...

j.r - Even if he didn't appreciate it, i'm sure our blog buddy would have!

But you gotta admit, swimming in tiny trunks takes guts. Alot of str8 men would probably never do it.