Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things I'm in Love with this Week

So my two obsessions this week, Viva La Vida and Men's Diving.

I've always been an on and off Coldplay fan but I love their new song, Viva La Vida. I've listened to parts of the rest of the new album and it just hasn't (at least not yet) clicked with me. That one song however, I've been listening to non-stop.

As for Men's Diving, what's not to love. I've always been a swimmer, so I will enjoy being able to see that on TV this summer. I've always loved watching diving though. Today's trials did not disappoint. My favorite at the moment happens to be Chris Colwill. Aside from looking pretty damn good in a speedo, he did a dive with a 3.9 difficulty rating today, making him only the second American to do that in international competition. He also openly discusses the fact that he has a disability (he's deaf and has 60% hearing loss). I think we'll be seeing more great stuff from him in the next few months.

No comments: